There are ten statements with one of the two options provided in them be the right one. Select the appropriate answer from the two options.
- It is speculated that Mr. Sundar Pitchai was elevated as CEO of Google as he was getting an offer from LinkedIn / Twitter.
- “power to empower” is the tagline of Make in India / Digital India
- Airtel / BSNL was the first to introduce broadband services in India in the mid-1990s.
- Karnataka / Kerala claims to have become India's first 'complete digital state'
- National centre for Flexible Electronics was established in 2014 through a grant from DeitY under ESDM scheme of Electronics Policy 2012 of GoI at IIT Mumbai / Kanpur
- Domain names are managed by ICANN / ISOC (Internet Society)
- Govt. recently declared the list of 98 cities chosen for Smart Cities program in which Tamil Nadu / Uttar Pradesh tops the list.
- Taj Mahal / Qutab Minar becomes the first historical monument to have its very own Twitter account.
- Edge s a web browser developed by Samsung / Microsoft
- Apple : Srii = Google : Google Now / Cortana
Four randomly selected lucky winners will receive cash prizes of Rs. 250/- each sponsored by Orbit Innovations.
Two prizes out of four are reserved to those attend the presentation on “Make Analysis Enchanting: Visual Analytics” on 28th Sep 2015. Pl. see the Invite and register to attend the presentation.
The quiz will be open till 25th Sep 2015 midnight.
To participate in the quiz please visit
To see the answers Please visit
Though four correct entries were eligible for the cash award of Rs. 250/= under the category of attendees of the pgm on 28th Sep 2015, as none attended the pgm, the two awards were not given.
The winners of cash award of Rs. 250/= under the general category are:
Dr. Muzamil Mushtaq & Ms. Sathyalakshmi S