There are ten statements with one of the two options provided in them be the right one. Select the appropriate answer from the two options.
- In the recent change of the Google logo, the typeface is in Sans-Serif / Times Roman
- The website of Alphabet Inc., the newly formed holding company of Google is abc.com / abc.xyz
- Bluemix is a cloud platform as a service (PaaS) developed by IBM / HP
- While TCS tops In the recent list of DQ Top 20 IT Companies, Infosys / CTS ranks no. 2
- While the top four of the five Indian IT companies have spent about 645 crores in the FY 2014-15, on CSR initiatives, the topper is TCS / Infosys
- A QR (quick-response) code is a two / three dimensional, barcode-like image that, once scanned, directs to web pages for more information.
- Tech veteran John McAfee / Larry Ellison to join 2016 US presidential race as independent
- Google launches online IT courses in India along with Udacity / Coursera
- Lenovo recently launched it’s smartphone / digital camera -- 'Vibe Shot' in India
- Dreamwriter / Dragonwriter is the Robot reporter from Chinese game giant Tencent.
Four randomly selected lucky winners will receive a copy of the book “Architecting Cloud SaaS Software” sponsored by Pearson. Two prizes out of the four are reserved to those attend the book launch and presentation on “Architecting Cloud SaaS Software” on 19th Oct 2015 being organised by CSI, IEEE CS, IEEE PCS, IITMAA & ACM India. Pl. see the Invite and register to attend the presentation.
The quiz will be open till 16th Oct 2015 midnight.